- You will need: 2 Cups of Nalaas Chakki Fresh Atta Flour, 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil, Salt for Taste and 3/4 Cup Warm Water.
- In a bowl, mix together Nalaas Chakki Fresh Atta flour, vegetable oil & salt and mix well using fingers.
- Slowly add about 3/4 cups warm water, just enough to form a firm dough and knead till smooth
- Divide into small balls about golf-ball size, and roll out into 3" wide puris on an oiled board
- Heat vegetable oil for frying in a kadhai
- Fry the puri one at a time, holding them under the oil on the first side until they puff.
- Turn and fry until light brown & place on paper-toweled dish to absorb excess oil.
- Naalas Poori is ready to taste!
Category : Recipes